This statement sets out policies relating to the privacy and security of your “personal information” and security of your other information.
This website is operated in compliance with the South Australian Government-endorsed Information Privacy Principles (IPPs), a copy of which can be obtained at http://www.archives.sa.gov.au/privacy/principles.html
- This website collects a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes – server address, top level domain name, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, time spent on individual pages and on the overall website, the referrer and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs.
- Website usage information is collected only for the following purposes: website and system administration (including monitoring to prevent security breaches), determination of general usage patterns for website improvements, enhancement of the website to better address users’ needs and research and development.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs.
- Website administrators are required to protect and handle your “personal information” in accordance with the IPPs.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this website.
- Please note that this website contains links to other websites that are included on the basis of containing information related to content on this website. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this website and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- Any amendments to this Privacy and Security Statement will be posted on this website. Any queries about this statement should be directed to the Commission.