State Lotteries Act 1966
The Commission was established under the State Lotteries Act in 1966 to create prosperity for South Australia. Download a copy of the State Lotteries Act 1966 (as amended).
Codes of Practice
The integrity of the Commission’s operations is ensured by the following Codes of Practice:
All the Commission’s games are governed by rules on how each game is to be conducted, including conditions of entry and participation, prize structure, determination of winning entries and payment or delivery of prizes.
Download a copy of the Rules:
- Lotteries (General) Rules
- Lotteries (Saturday X Lotto) Rules
- Lotteries (Monday and Wednesday X Lotto) Rules
- Lotteries (Oz Lotto) Rules
- Lotteries (Keno) Rules
- Lotteries (Instant Scratch-Its) Rules
- Lotteries (The Pools) Rules
- Lotteries (Powerball) Rules
- Lotteries (Super 66) Rules
- Lotteries (Set for Life) Rules
- Lotteries (Lucky Lotteries) Rules
- Lotteries (Traditional Lottery) Rules
- Lotteries (Promotional Lottery) Rules
Freedom of Information
Citizens’ Rights to Information
The Government of South Australia is committed to openness, honesty and accountability, and makes information in government records and documents readily accessible to all. View the Citizens Rights to Information in South Australia charter and Your Right to Know brochure for more information.
Freedom of Information Statement
You can access information about our business in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. View our Freedom of Information Statement to find out how.
Disability Discrimination Action Plan
We live in a diverse community, so we make sure that our services and operations extend to everyone in South Australia. Find out how by downloading our Disability Discrimination Action Plan.
We regularly review this document to ensure we continue to meet the needs of all South Australians.